Open Jamming at Origins Parkour
Workshops at Origins Parkour
Jamming at the University of British Columbia
Beach BBQ at Spanish Banks Beach
Pyjama Jam at the gym + laid-back skill challenges
“We Jump Too!” Film Fest!
Morning Hike and a Cool Dip – Lynn Canyon Park
CLICK HERE to Apply To Teach a Workshop
Important to know
– Free to attend, but you must pre-register! You can help us cover event costs by purchasing a supporter ticket
– Perfect for both first timers and long term practitioners of all ages.
– Program includes open training, workshops, and other fun things to do!
– Friday & Saturday are for women* and non-binary folks only (*trans inclusive). Sunday is for everybody!
– Brand new to Parkour? Keep an eye out for Origins Parkour’s women’s intro series, coming up in June and July.
“We Jump Too!” Film Fest:
Celebrating gender minorities in parkour! Parkour films that are centred and/or directed and/or produced by women and non-binary folks. All experience and skill levels (parkour and film-making) encouraged to submit films for the following categories:
1. Community profiles: showcase both practitioners and city. 5 min or less
2. Big trick or 1-liner: 60 second or less film of a sequence or trick
3. Progress video: tell the story of how you progressed a sequence or move. Give yourself a timeline and goal date. 2 min or less
4. Profile a mentor or friend: Someone less visible or more visible. 5 min or less
Email your submissions to alyssa[at]originsparkour.com